CNC Backplot Editor & more
with lots of Tools for CNC Experts.
With the powerful CNC editor, a CNC Profi can edit, optimize, verify, export, analyze and transmit his CNC programs to the machine.
In every Backplot you can zoom, turn, etc. (on the left picture 4 CNC programs).
Display CNC Programs as movementlines graphicaly on your Display. Thats why the Backplot is called Viewer in FILOU-MX. In the Animation the CNC toolpaths are displayed sentence by sentence. The editor and animation can be kept in sync.
On the left an exaple for export to HPGL.
Supported formats are:
G-Code (z.B. Sinumerik, Fanuc, DIN, ISO, etc.)
Machines that have an RS232 (V24)/COM Interface for datatransfer, can receive the data directly from FILOU-MX.
The bidirectional datatransfer is not dependent on the controll.
A Connection to other programs is possible.
Windows XP | VISTA | 7 | 8 | 10
For the Backplot OPEN-GL Support is needed.
FILOU-MX 2.0 – CNC-Backplot Editor for Experts
FILOU-MX is a strong CNC Backplot Editor
But the CNC-Backplot Editor can do so much more. With FILOU-MX you can simulate, visualize, edit and analyse toolpaths of your CNC-Programs. Once the CNC-Program is approved, it can be transfered to the machine with FILOU-MX. An export function into other formats completes the program.
- and optional moduls
- All standard functions of an editor
- Special CNC functions
- Customizable line/block numbering and renumbering
- Column editing
- Dynamic 3D backplot drawing of toolpaths in the Viewer
- Opening of several arbitrary large data files at the same time
- Direct connection between the editor and viewer. A marked phrase in the editor is marked in the viewer.
- The editor can be splitted
- All CNC toolpaths have their own layer
- Tools are displayed in different colours
- Optional view of the program origin
- Delineation of the used workspace
- Automatic level identification (G17, G18, G19)
- Layer management
- Fastfeed on/off
- Incorrect tool moves or errors in fastfeed can be identified at once
- Direct connection between the CNC-editor and backplot. With clicking on a toolpath in the backplot the corresponding phrase line in the CNC editor is marked. Vice versa a marked phrase in the CNC editor is marked coloured in the backplot.
- Import of NC-Programs in the folowing formats:
- Heidenhain Klartext
- Sinumerik, Fanuc, u.a.
- adjustable importfilter
- Animation of toolpaths
- Fast motions
- Slow motion
- Geometry-Informations for every toolpath
- Animation of programparts
- Different display options
- Synchronized editor
- Active zoomfunctions during animation
- Direct Data-Transfer to the CNC machine and back
- Support for RS232 (V24) Interface
- Unlimited count of machines
- Separate Setups for send and receive
- High-Speed transfer, adjustable from 110 to 256.000 Baud
- Bidirectionale datatransfer
- Indipendent from the control
- Determination of maximum travel
- Determination of maxiumum feed
- Determination of used tools
- Creation of a tool list
- Calculation of machinetime
- Direct connection between editor and viewer. Clicking on a toolpath will make the editor jump to the corresponding line in the editor.
- Data and grafik can be printed as a report.
All formats imported into FILOU-MX can be converted into the following formats:
|G-Code (Sinumerik, Fanuc, u.a.)||->
Comfotable CNC Backplot Editor
FILOU-MX 2.0 is a Floating Lizenz*
Available languages are german/english.
Supported OS are: Windows XP/SP3, VISTA, 7, 8, 10
Support via Supportform
Support for FILOU-MX
For FILOU-MX we offer various Support:
- Support request via Email
… send us your questions useing the form bellow.
- Service Releases
… can be found in the Download-Area.